Willkommen auf antiscam.de

Wir haben dieses Forum eröffnet, um bestimmte Formen von Internetbetrug öffentlich zu machen und mögliche Opfer zu warnen.

Es ist eines unserer Hobbys, Betrüger im Internet aufzufinden, ihnen den Betrug nachzuweisen und sie mit uns zu beschäftigen.

Unsere Erkenntnisse möchten wir hier veröffentlichen, vielleicht erspart das dem ein oder anderen Geld und eine bittere Lehre.

Wenn dieses Dein erster Besuch des Forums ist, dann mußt Du dich registrieren und anmelden, um Beiträge schreiben zu können und um alle Mitgliederbereiche sehen zu können.

Um den Einstieg zu erleichtern, wäre ein Besuch der Forenhilfe von Vorteil!

Hilfe

Auch solltest Du dich mit den Forenregeln vertraut machen, um Dir und auch uns Unannehmlichkeiten zu ersparen!

Forenregeln

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Antwort schreiben 
Linda <linda_dorman@live.co.uk> <linda_dorman@ymail.com>
12.04.2013, 02:28
Beitrag: #1
Linda <linda_dorman@live.co.uk> <linda_dorman@ymail.com>
http://en.netlog.com/lindadorman

Zitat:Name
linda dorman
Date of birth
02/09/1974
United States
Native language
English

How are you doing over there, Wow i love your profile and the words there. I Linda dorman 38 yrs old single and looking for serious relationship. I’m searching for my life long partner to share
a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests Am looking forward to meet an Intelligent, Honest, Caring, Faithful, loving Affectionate, loyal and understanding man and i don't know maybe it's you? Well you can send me an email to My private linda_dorman@ymail.com, linda_dorman@live.co.uk i will be looking forward to read from you soon.
Linda.

[Bild: 187596939_14080175_51qfp7u.jpg]

My rope is ready!
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren to top
12.04.2013, 02:32
Beitrag: #2
RE: Linda <linda_dorman@live.co.uk> <linda_dorman@ymail.com>
[Bild: unbenanntcfpx9.jpg]

My rope is ready!
13.04.2013, 12:45
Beitrag: #3
Hello Baby,
How are you doing? hope you are doing good. thanks for getting back....Knowing you is my priority cos I'm looking for a man that I will love and be loved, someone I will build a strong family with regardless of where he comes from or culture and belief..

This is little information about me.. ....I am Linda Dorman by name, I was born 2th Step, 1974(38yrs), I am a United state by birth and British by citizenship..but right now i live in UK ..my dad is from New york, while my mom is from Leicester, United Kingdom.. my dad divorced my mom when i was eleven years old, my mom took me to her home country.. ever since then i lived all my life in UK and married a British man like my dad..(smiles)..unfortunately i lost my Husband  3years ago and he left me with a son John..he is 6 years old......i have been alone ever since i lost my Husband  to cancer of the lung, so i have lived alone with my only Son John but i think life has to go on because i have tried to respect my late Husband as much as i can and my mom has been begging me to see if i can get someone that will bring sweet love back to my life and also Dad to my Son life...I like pets and so with my Son. I have a dog, her name is Daisy, I like her alot
so with my Son.

My ability to make and maintain friendships quickly and easily, Am easy going & relaxed personality and am definitely a better listener than a talker..a little bit about me and my interests...I am a Woman who enjoys my own company and I believe that AGE is just a matter of numbers and what matters in a relationship is our heart, but would like to meet a man for a true partnership. I enjoy living a peaceful life at home, but also like having fun going out and exploring the world for work

I believe life is to be enjoyed, but I also believe an unexamined life is not worth living, so for me, part of that enjoyment is the inner journey of self knowledge (I believe self awareness is also the key to understanding others as well). I think I have always been a student of the human condition in all its facets. I am a great communicator, and I am comfortable communicating and expressing my thoughts, feelings and needs.

My preferences in music and I like to dance too: soft pop, light rock, classic rock (Vivaldi, violin concerts of Paganini, Mozart and others) country & also easy listening. I don't like hard rock blues jazz, , thrillers, horror or cruel films. I don't have any favorite movie but i adore watching comedians, joyful films and all kind of documentaries (history, animal, science, etc.)

I love living in and being around beautiful surroundings--both in my home and nature.

I am a Mechanical engineer. My job has to do with servicing of oil pipes and maintaining oil drilling B2 and B5 when needed in offshore drilling. I work 3 weeks in and 4 weeks out.

I am a contract staff working with some oil company and one of the biggest oil company in Europe and have taken several extended road trips throughout the Europe, America and Canada.

I would love to be with a man who is spontaneous and fun-loving. I am interested in someone who has developed themselves so that they have a depth of knowledge and experience about themselves , as well as being someone who is strong, loving, passionate, and kind; someone I can learn and grow old with and he too with me, enjoy life, and maybe even expand my horizons.

I enjoy walking at the beach, taking hikes in nature, and going to book stores, family, art, taking road trips.I don't like the feeling being alone. And the older I get the worse it gets. I would like to chat with you so we can share more about each other. I don't know how long it will take me to put up something like this again.
Looking forward to reading from you soon and have a favorable day.

Take care
Linda..

Spoiler :
Received: from [74.115.1.237] by web160306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:54:16 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpIZWxsbyBCYWJ5LA0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmc_IGhvcGUgeW
91IGFyZSBkb2luZyBnb29kLiB0aGFua3MgZm9yIGdldHRpbmcgYmFjay4uLi5Lbm9
3aW5nIHlvdSBpcyBteSBwcmlvcml0eSBjb3MgSSdtIGxvb2tpbmcgZm9yIGEgbWF
uIHRoYXQgSSB3aWxsIGxvdmUgYW5kIGJlIGxvdmVkLCBzb21lb25lIEkgd2lsbCBi
dWlsZCBhIHN0cm9uZyBmYW1pbHkgd2l0aCByZWdhcmRsZXNzIG9mIHdoZXJlIG
hlIGNvbWVzIGZyb20gb3IgY3VsdHVyZSBhbmQgYmVsaWVmLi4NCg0KVGhpcyBp
cyBsaXR0bGUgaW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Message-ID: <1365756855.13541.YahooMailClassic@web160306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

[Bild: 24kuqv0.jpg] [Bild: 27u4qp0.jpg]

Anonymous Proxy - Herkunft kann nicht bestimmt werden

Code:
IP:    74.115.1.237
Decimal:    1249051117
Hostname:    74-115-1-237.anchorfree.com
ISP:    AnchorFree
Organization:    AnchorFree
Services:    Confirmed proxy server
Type:    Corporate
Assignment:    Static IP
Blacklist:    
Geolocation Information

My rope is ready!
13.04.2013, 12:49
Beitrag: #4
Zitat:Hostname: 74-115-1-237.anchorfree.com

http://www.anchorfree.com/

Zitat:Hotspot Shield VPN schützt Ihre Browser-Sitzung, erkennt und blockiert Malware, verbirgt ihre IP-Adresse und ermöglicht es Ihnen, blockierten Webseiten zugreifen.

My rope is ready!
13.04.2013, 12:55 (Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 13.04.2013 12:56 von Dixie.)
Beitrag: #5
Hello Baby,
How are you doing? hope you are doing good. thanks for getting back....Knowing you is my priority cos I'm looking for a man that I will love and be loved, someone I will build a strong family with regardless of where he comes from or culture and belief..

This is little information about me.. ....I am Linda Dorman by name, I was born 2th Step, 1974(38yrs), I am a United state by birth and British by citizenship..but right now i live in UK ..my dad is from New york, while my mom is from Leicester, United Kingdom.. my dad divorced my mom when i was eleven years old, my mom took me to her home country.. ever since then i lived all my life in UK and married a British man like my dad..(smiles)..unfortunately i lost my Husband 3years ago and he left me with a son John..he is 6 years old......i have been alone ever since i lost my Husband to cancer of the lung, so i have lived alone with my only Son John but i think life has to go on because i have tried to respect my late Husband as much as i can and my mom has been begging me to see if i can get someone that will bring sweet love back to my life and also Dad to my Son life...I like pets and so with my Son. I have a dog, her name is Daisy, I like her alot so with my Son.

My ability to make and maintain friendships quickly and easily, Am easy going & relaxed personality and am definitely a better listener than a talker..a little bit about me and my interests...I am a Woman who enjoys my own company and I believe that AGE is just a matter of numbers and what matters in a relationship is our heart, but would like to meet a man for a true partnership. I enjoy living a peaceful life at home, but also like having fun going out and exploring the world for work

I believe life is to be enjoyed, but I also believe an unexamined life is not worth living, so for me, part of that enjoyment is the inner journey of self knowledge (I believe self awareness is also the key to understanding others as well). I think I have always been a student of the human condition in all its facets. I am a great communicator, and I am comfortable communicating and expressing my thoughts, feelings and needs.

My preferences in music and I like to dance too: soft pop, light rock, classic rock (Vivaldi, violin concerts of Paganini, Mozart and others) country & also easy listening. I don't like hard rock blues jazz, , thrillers, horror or cruel films. I don't have any favorite movie but i adore watching comedians, joyful films and all kind of documentaries (history, animal, science, etc.)

I love living in and being around beautiful surroundings--both in my home and nature.

I am a Mechanical engineer. My job has to do with servicing of oil pipes and maintaining oil drilling B2 and B5 when needed in offshore drilling. I work 3 weeks in and 4 weeks out.

I am a contract staff working with some oil company and one of the biggest oil company in Europe and have taken several extended road trips throughout the Europe, America and Canada.

I would love to be with a man who is spontaneous and fun-loving. I am interested in someone who has developed themselves so that they have a depth of knowledge and experience about themselves , as well as being someone who is strong, loving, passionate, and kind; someone I can learn and grow old with and he too with me, enjoy life, and maybe even expand my horizons.

I enjoy walking at the beach, taking hikes in nature, and going to book stores, family, art, taking road trips.I don't like the feeling being alone. And the older I get the worse it gets. I would like to chat with you so we can share more about each other. I don't know how long it will take me to put up something like this again.

Take care
Linda..

Spoiler :
Return-Path: <linda_dorman@live.co.uk>
X-Original-To: xxxxx
Received: from mail-in-06.arcor-online.net (mail-in-06.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.46])
by mail-in-12-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 708752E6053
for <xxxxx>; Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:46:27 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from bay0-omc1-s21.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc1-s21.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.190.32])
by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1A80410BD4E
for <xxxxx>; Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:46:25 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from BAY149-W29 ([65.54.190.61]) by bay0-omc1-s21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:46:25 -0700
X-EIP: [xzI1AsOege9WBdOP+ntzuUveCldyBJko]
X-Originating-Email: [linda_dorman@live.co.uk]
Message-ID: <BAY149-W29C84DA2BDFF1F9670E6B8D4C10@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e19febe7-367e-4e47-8b22-e60087ca1912_"
To: xxxxx
Subject: about me!!!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:46:25 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <1028543492.20130412022939@arcor.de>
References: <1028543492.20130412022939@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Apr 2013 13:46:25.0610 (UTC) FILETIME=[203862A0:01CE3784]
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 130412-1, 12.04.2013), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

Gleiche Fotos vie im Beitrag 3

Eingeliefert Hotmail inline
Code:
IP:    65.54.190.61
Decimal:    1094106685
Hostname:    65.54.190.61
ISP:    Microsoft Hosting
Organization:    Microsoft Hosting
Services:    None detected
Type:    Corporate
Assignment:    Static IP
Blacklist:    
Geolocation Information
State/Region:    Washington
City:    Redmond
Latitude:    47.6801  (47° 40′ 48.36″ N)
Longitude:    -122.1206  (122° 7′ 14.16″ W)
Area Code:    425
Postal Code:    98052

My rope is ready!
13.04.2013, 13:05
Beitrag: #6
Mit der Mailadresse <linda_dorman@live.co.uk> bei Facebook gefunden.

https://www.facebook.com/linda.dorman.5836

Zitat:Linda Dorman

Arbeit und Ausbildung

Offshore Jobs
Offshore Jobs
Servicing · London

[Bild: 11278_109662759222076beou9.jpg]

My rope is ready!
13.04.2013, 15:20
Beitrag: #7
Textfund

http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/showFullT...662484.htm

Zitat:Andrew Dorman <andrew_dorman@live.com> <andrewdorman29@yahoo.com>

Zitat: Hello Baby,
How are you doing? hope you are doing good. thanks for getting back....Knowing you is my priority cos I'm looking for a woman that I will love and be loved, someone I will build a strong family with regardless of where she comes from or culture and belief..

This is little information about me.. ....I am Andrew Dorman by name, I was born 2th Step, 1964(46yrs), I am a United state by birth and British by citizenship..but right now i live in UK ..my dad is from New york, while my mom is from Leicester, United Kingdom.. my dad divorced my mom when i was eleven years old, my mom took me to her home country.. ever since then i lived all my life in UK and married a British woman like my dad..(smiles)..unfortunately i lost my wife 4years ago and she left me with a daughter Kate..she is 7 years old......i have been alone ever since i lost my wife to cancer of the breast, so i have lived alone with my only daughter Kate but i think life has to go on because i have tried to respect my late wife as much as i can and my mom has been begging me to see if i can get someone that will bring sweet love back to my life and also motherly love to my daughter's life...I like pets and so with my daughter. I have a dog, her name is Daisy, I like her alot so with my daughter.

My ability to make and maintain friendships quickly and easily, Am easy going & relaxed personality and am definitely a better listener than a talker..a little bit about me and my interests...I am a person who enjoys my own company and I believe that AGE is just a matter of numbers and what matters in a relationship is our heart, but would like to meet a woman for a true partnership. I enjoy living a peaceful life at home, but also like having fun going out and exploring the world for work

I would love to be with a woman who is spontaneous and fun-loving. I am interested in someone who has developed themselves so that they have a depth of knowledge and experience about themselves , as well as being someone who is strong, loving, passionate, and kind; someone I can learn and grow old with and she too with me, enjoy life, and maybe even expand my horizons.

I enjoy walking at the beach, taking hikes in nature, and going to book stores, family, art, taking road trips.I don't like the feeling being alone. And the older I get the worse it gets.stay blessed i will be much glad to know some more about you..

Take care

Andrew

My rope is ready!
13.04.2013, 15:21
Beitrag: #8
Und jetzt reicht es!!

B_y_eB_y_e

My rope is ready!